Help Centre

Frequently asked questions and other supporting information

Investing with Us
What are the requirements for non-Australian Residents?

To invest in any of our InvestSMART products, you are required to have a bank account domiciled in Australia, in the name of the entity you wish to invest through e.g individual name or company name. If you reside overseas, there are AML/CTF requirements that will have to be met and we will be more than happy to help you through the process. If you leave Australia, you can keep your investments active as long as you keep your Australian bank account remains open.

Get in touch
Can't find what you are looking for? Contact support.