You can view and manage your InvestSMART PMA online.
If you are already invested, visit the My Account section of the website and select My Investments to view:
- Investment Summary
- Current Holdings
- Dividends & Interest
- Deposits & Withdrawals
- InvestSMART Fees
- Allocation Preferences
- Investment Preferences
Your portfolio data is updated daily. Please note, you will always see the previous days closing values.
You can switch between Model Portfolios or alter the combination of Model Portfolios on which your portfolio is constructed at any time. Your instruction will generally be acted upon during the next rebalancing date after receiving your request online.
You can submit this request by taking the following steps:
- Click My Account and My Investments
- Select Modify Allocations
- Click Adjust My Allocation
- Provide New Allocation Breakdown by Percentage (%) and then select Next
- Select Verification and use preferred option - Email or SMS
- Complete Verification
If your request requires additional funds to be transferred then the details will be shown in accordance with what you need to contribute along with the BPAY details unique to your investment account.
If you require assistance, please contact our friendly team via the chat function in the bottom right corner.
This can be done online here under Regular Contribution Plan.
You are able to set up a Regular Contribution Plan for your investment account.
You can choose to have this setting activated immediately, by requesting it during the application process or by requesting it to be added further down the track.
Our Regular Contribution Plan is a monthly, direct debit payment from your nominated bank account that requires a minimum of $100 per month, per model portfolio held.
Funds are drawn via direct debit on the 15th of each month or the closest following business day. If you have insufficient funds our administration team will contact you to facilitate the transfer at another date or you can just skip the payment for the month.
If you are yet to apply for an investment with us, but plan to and would like this setting to apply, please tick the appropriate box and select an appropriate amount during step four of the application process online.
If you are already invested with us and would like to get a contribution plan started please take the following steps:
- Click My Account and select My Investments
- Select Investment Preferences
- Adjust your Regular Contribution Plan i.e. toggle on/off and specify amount
- Click Save Settings Select your Verification Method - Email or Mobile - to complete the change
Please note that there will be a delay between the funds being drawn and your contribution and transactions being reconciled in your Portfolio Manager. We recommend that you consider up to five business days - if you have any concerns please feel free to contact our friendly team on 1300 880 160.
If you wish to check or amend your income preference at any time please take the complete the following steps:
- Click My Account and then My Investments
- Select Investment Preferences
- Toggle the Regular Withdrawal Plan option and specify $ amount
- Select Save Settings Click Verify Request
- Choose Email Verification or SMS Verification
- Complete Verification Process