What is your comment policy?
When using the comments section of our website we have the following ground rules:
1. Please ensure your comment is respectful, on-topic and adds value to the original research. Comments that do not meet these criteria will not be published;
2. Defamatory comments or personal attacks - against other members or our own analysts - will not be published;
3. It may take a day or two for us to publish comments, particularly at busy times;
4. When we don't publish a comment, we will not be able to contact you to explain why - privacy requirements prevent our comments system from revealing email addresses;
5. Expect a response when your comment addresses a matter of analytical substance. If it doesn't, please do not expect a response;
6. If you have questions that aren't relevant to a particular article, please use our Q&A feature;
7. If you have comments that aren't relevant to a particular article, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.