Where to start?
Hi, I'm completely new to investing and was hoping if anyone here can guide me in the right direction. I'm currently 28years of age and I want to start planning for my retirement and save for kids education. I came accross your website but I'm not entirely sure where to start and what to do? Thanks, Sarab - Submitted by Sarabjot
We have a Bootcamp course that may help:
- Learn how to start and what to consider during the Investment Planning phase.
- Examine some of the different investments you could consider when investing.
- Understand the importance of diversification and how to reduce risk.
- Learn about various investment strategies you could use and gain an understanding of those you should avoid.
- Discover and learn how to deal with the common psychological barriers that most investors face.
- Explore how to put what you’ve learnt into practice.
- Utilise the tools and resources that InvestSMART offers.
Also check out How it Works in relation to how InvestSMART products.
You can also download our Investor Pack.
Remember you can contact us via online chat or email email@example.com if you require more general advice about our range of investment products.