Tax with Max: Calculating franked dividend gross-up values

Franked dividend gross-up values, CGT, and more.

I am wanting to know the franking gross-up values for someone in 15% and 30% tax brackets, and whether my overall cash position is better off in a lower rate.


SMS Code Sent…

Hi {{ user.FirstName }}

Looks like you've already taken a free trial

Please enter your payment details

We have sent you a code via SMS to {{user.DayPhone}}

please enter this code below to activate your membership

If you didn't receive SMS code please

Looks you are already a member. Please enter your password to proceed

Please untick this box when using a public or shared device

Verify your mobile number

Please sign up for full access

Updating information

Please wait ...

  • Mastercard
  • Visa

Related Articles