Tax with Max: Equalising super balances

Equalising super balances, negatively geared property and more.

My husband is 56 and I am 55 and we have a self-managed super fund. He is in the top tax bracket and is planning to continue to work at full-pace for at least the next four years. We have around $1.6 million in our fund. We are planning on contributing a fair bit in the next few years now that our expenses have decreased with our children becoming independent.


SMS Code Sent…

Hi {{ user.FirstName }}

Looks like you've already taken a free trial

Please enter your payment details

We have sent you a code via SMS to {{user.DayPhone}}

please enter this code below to activate your membership

If you didn't receive SMS code please

Looks you are already a member. Please enter your password to proceed

Please untick this box when using a public or shared device

Verify your mobile number to unlock a FREE trial

Please sign up for full access

Updating information

Please wait ...

  • Mastercard
  • Visa

Related Articles