Changing portfolios

time 1mth ago
By · 2 Apr 2021
Share this article
Tom Wilson
By ·
2 Apr 2021
Share this article
time 1mth ago


I have 25K in your conservative fund; my circumstances have changed I am interested in a more growth oriented fund. Can I transfer my current fund to a growth fund? Welcome yr advice - Submitted by Peter


You can switch between Model Portfolios or alter the combination of Model Portfolios on which your portfolio is constructed at any time. Your instruction will generally be acted upon during the next rebalancing date after receiving your request online.

You can submit this request by taking the following steps: 

  • Click My Account and My Investments
  • Select Modify Allocations
  • Click Adjust My Allocation
  • Provide New Allocation Breakdown by Percentage (%) and then select Next
  • Select Verification and use preferred option - Email or SMS
  • Complete Verification

If your request requires additional funds to be transferred then the details will be shown in accordance with what you need to contribute along with the BPAY details unique to your investment account. 

If you require assistance, please contact our friendly team at 

Back to Q&A
Share this article
Investing made simple
Investing made simple
Our professionally-tailored investment portfolios consistently beat most of our peers. Free investor pack
Grow your money, not your fees
Grow your money, not your fees
It's fees rather than returns that make the biggest difference to your investment's compounding returns. Free fees report