DDH Australian Equities - Managed Fund

Fund Performance Comparison

Relative Fund Performance vs {{ fund.benchmark.peers.peerCount }} peers using {{ fund.benchmark.name }} as their benchmark.

{{ fund.name }}
Peers
Benchmark ({{ fund.benchmark.name }})
{{ fund.model.name }}
The performance of the peers is calculated as the total of the performance for each time period for all the funds in the peer group, divided by the number of funds in the peer group.

Fees Comparison

{{ fund.fees * 100 | number:2 }}
% p.a.
{{ fund.name }}
{{ modelPortfolio.mer * 100 | number:2 }}
% p.a.
{{ modelPortfolio.name }}
{{ fund.benchmark.peers.mer * 100 | number:2 }}
% p.a.
Average of peers ({{ fund.benchmark.peers.peerCount }})
NOTE: Fee data has been provided by Morningstar, it may not include all costs being charged on your investment such as platform and adviser fees. You should check your fund manager or adviser statements to find out the exact fees you are being charged. Peers are funds that use the same benchmark in the Morningstar database.

Don't let high fees kill your returns

The {{ modelPortfolio.name }} portfolio has fair and transparent fees to help you keep more money in your pocket.

View our Fund

Don't let high fees kill your returns

Build a diversified portfolio to match your needs with our range of low cost investment options.

View our funds

Fund performance

  1M 3M 6M 1Y p.a. 2Y p.a. 3Y p.a. 5Y p.a. 10Y p.a.
Total return 0.76 2.24 4.35 12.85 14.81 5.42 8.65 -
Growth return 0.76 1.78 2.33 5.08 6.63 -0.97 3.56 -
Income return 0 0.46 2.02 7.77 8.18 6.39 5.09 -
Market index (S&P/ASX 200 TR AUD)
Total return -0.35 -0.91 7.59 19.28 10.81 12.56 8.47 8.34
As as 31 May 2014. Returns for periods greater than 1 year are annualised. All figures are percentages.

Asset Allocation

DDH Australian Equities
Australian Equities
92.77%
Cash
7.23%
International Equities
0%
Property
0%
Fixed Interest
0%
Alternatives
0%
Average Allocation of Peers
Australian Equities
92.93%
Cash
2.91%
International Equities
0.83%
Property
3.23%
Fixed Interest
0.04%
Alternatives
0.04%

General Information

Fund Details
Type Description
DDH Australian Equities
Closed
DDH Graham Limited
DDH0003AU
Equity Australia Large Blend
star (as at 31 May 2014)
Investment Fund
3 Jul 2006
$0.66 million (as at 31 May 2014)
$0.6715 (as at 13 Jun 2014)
$0.6689 (as at 13 Jun 2014)
Fund Objective
This Fund aims to achieve an investment return (before fees) of at least 2% pa above the S&P/ASX 200 Accumulation Index, over rolling 7 year periods.
Fund Strategy
The Fund's broad asset allocation is to be 100% invested in Australian shares. To achieve the investment objective, an allocation of approximately 80% of the portfolio is made to large cap stocks, and the remaining 20% is allocated to small cap stocks.
Offer information
Type Description
Standard entry fee 3.30%
Indirect Cost Ratio (ICR) 1.20% (as at 30 Jun 2013)
Minimum initial investment $2,000.00
Minimum additional investments $500.00
Minimum redemption amount $500.00

Fund data sourced from Morningstar. Some material is copyright and published under licence from ASX Operations Pty Limited ACN 004 523 782 ("ASXO"). Data and content is provided for personal use only. Whilst every care has been taken in producing these numbers, neither Morningstar nor InvestSMART cannot make any guarantees around the complete accuracy of these figures. Should you decide to change investments, please read all relevant disclosure documents including the Product Disclosure Statements and if required, you may consider speaking to a financial professional for further guidance. A tax event may be realised as a result of switching investments. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.

How is your fund performing?

Out of the 5,494 Australian funds researched with a 10 year track record, 81% underperform the industry standard benchmarks by an average of 2.12%, with average fees of 1.79%^.

Compare your fund
Underperforming
81%^

Underperform the industry standard benchmarks

Compare your fund

Our Managed Funds

Returns Since Inception
InvestSMART International Equities 11.29%
Intelligent Investor Equity Growth 10.08%
InvestSMART High Growth 9.09%
Intelligent Investor Equity Income 8.77%
InvestSMART Diversified Property and Infrastructure 8.45%
InvestSMART Growth 8.27%
Intelligent Investor Australian Small Companies Fund 7.52%
InvestSMART Balanced 6.67%
InvestSMART Conservative 5.18%
InvestSMART Hybrid Income 4.42%
InvestSMART Interest Income 3.48%