We’ll spare you our G20 posts, given that it's all you're going to hear about over the next couple of days. Despite the global summit hogging the headlines, it was quite a busy week for business news.
This week's top posts
- Forget Ten, Time Warner should just stream HBO in Australia
- Meet the bank killers: The world’s largest peer-to-peer lenders
- Backing themselves: The ASX executives with 'skin in the game'
- Four graphs on how Australia is tracking in CEO gender equality
- Throwing money at R&D doesn’t guarantee innovation, but in Samsung’s case, it helps
Graph of the week: This year, Samsung spent as much as the GDP of Chad on R&D.