This week was a short one for The Ticker, but full of interesting news. From global tax shuffling through to US mid-terms, here’s this week’s top posts:
- Video explainer: The three main ways companies are using Luxembourg to avoid paying taxes
- Why the RBA thinks you won’t be asking for pay rise any time soon
- More spending for a stable turnout: The crux of the US elections in two graphs
- Does your profession determine your political bias?
- One graph on why you should expect weaker Christmas discounts
- Why business leaders may be overhyping Australia’s productivity pitfalls