There was definitely a transport motif running through this week’s Ticker. We covered everything from windowless planes to high speed rail. And it wouldn’t be a week in business news if we didn’t have something to say about Medibank.
This week’s top posts are below. But before we leave you for the -- hopefully long -- weekend, a note: The Ticker will not be operating on Monday and Tuesday next week. We’ll be back on Wednesday with more analysis and plenty more graphs.
- Have we finally found the right price for Australia’s high speed rail network?
- Glenn Stevens is not the RBA’s longest speaker
- The World Bank just quietly slammed Australia’s investor protection laws
- A theory on why Medibank's share price could double in five years
- Meet the windowless planes of the future
- A John Oliver primer on how to make viral videos
- Trust me, I'm using graphs