With so many new alternatives emerging it can be a challenge to work out the best way to protect and manage one of your company’s most valuable assets.
With new data storage options have come new risks and threats to data management. Taking a holistic approach is essential to ensuring you make the right choices for your business.
Join Deloitte Partner and Enterprise Information Management specialist Kevin Russo, Deloitte Consulting lead technology partner Rob Hillard and Business Spectator Editor Charis Palmer as they cover:
– Options from cloud to virtualisation – exploring the costs, risks and process management of data storage alternatives
– Selecting from the myriad data storage vendors in the market
– Data leakage and how to avoid it
– Avoiding storage spending pitfalls
– The myths and realities of offshore data storage
TECHNOLOGY SPECTATOR WEBINAR: Data Storage
Sign up now for our webinar on Wednesday at 12:30pm on Data Storage, with two leading specialists from Deloitte presenting on everything from cloud to virtualisation, offshore storage and how to avoid data leakage and spending pitfalls. It includes a live Q&A session.
Want access to our latest research and new buy ideas?
Start a free 15 day trial and gain access to our research, recommendations and market-beating model portfolios.Sign up for free