Tax with Max: Transferring property into super

Transferring property to a SMSF, overseas income, and more.

In a recent question you advised that a residential property could be owned by a self-managed super fund and could be transferred at age 60 to the member. I am turning 60 in seven months and have a rental property that I fully own and want to transfer this into my SMSF. Can I do it?


SMS Code Sent…

Hi {{ user.FirstName }}

Looks like you've already taken a free trial

Please enter your payment details

We have sent you a code via SMS to {{user.DayPhone}}

please enter this code below to activate your membership

If you didn't receive SMS code please

Looks you are already a member. Please enter your password to proceed

Please untick this box when using a public or shared device

Verify your mobile number

Please sign up for full access

Updating information

Please wait ...

  • Mastercard
  • Visa

Related Articles