InvestSMART expands its content offering
Introducing Movers & Shakers, CEO Interviews, and more.
With more than 630,000 members Australia-wide, InvestSMART is the leading resource for stocks and investment research, portfolio strategy advice and self-managed superannuation coverage.
Today we’re adding some new sections to the InvestSMART website, brought to you by our team at Eureka Report, to give you even more valuable investment content.
These new sections are available on InvestSMART under the new Wealth & Markets area.
- Introducing “Movers & Shakers”, a section containing interviews with chief investment officers, portfolio managers and articles covering key investment themes, sectors, and interesting companies.
- Also introducing “CEO Interviews”, a section containing interviews with the heads of some of Australia’s most interesting listed companies and fund managers.
- Our Super Advice section has been redesigned to house all of our regular articles on superannuation, retirement, taxation and compliance in the one place.
- Economics & Markets incorporates our coverage of macro-economic news and financial markets, including our regular video segments: Market Watch, The Economic View, and Property Point.
- We also introduce two new sections under our Insights area – Investor Signposts and Week in Review – which contain our regular weekly features covering they key economic news and market events of the preceding week and the data to be released in the week ahead.
Of course, throughout the week, you’ll continue to receive all our latest articles, published daily, from our team of experienced financial and investment experts.
All members can also access all of our published content, recommendations and our acclaimed free portfolio management system directly from the InvestSMART website at any time.
Also, don't forget, if you haven’t already done so, you can download the InvestSMART App on your mobile phone to receive instant stock recommendation alerts, to check your portfolio and to access all your favourite ASX research and wealth advice on the go!
Want access to our latest research and new buy ideas?
Start a free 15 day trial and gain access to our research, recommendations and market-beating model portfolios.Sign up for free
Join the Conversation...
There are comments posted so far.