Getting the investment ball rolling
The ins and outs of investing when you're under 40, or investing for the next generation
Do you know you should be investing but don’t know where to start? Do you want to start investing for your children or grandchildren now and let compound interest take care of the rest?
Join InvestSMART's Head of Portfolio Services and Analyst, Mitchell Sneddon for this webinar as he takes you through the ins and outs of investing for yours or someone else’s future.
Topics covered will include:
- What is the right investment for you?
- What mix of asset classes should you invest in?
- How to set up savings plans
- Who’s name the investment goes in
- And have your questions answered
Find out more about InvestSMART's range of investment opportunities.