Australian Small Companies Fund - A Year in Review
This Analyst Q&A looks at the wins and losses as the Fund turns one
In February 2017, we seeded the InvestSMART Australian Small Companies Fund with company money, before opening it to retail investors later that year.
Join Deputy Head of Research, Gaurav Sodhi, and Senior Analyst, Alex Hughes, for this live Q&A as they reflect on the first year of the Small Companies Fund and provide an update on the small companies market.
Topics covered include:
- Why we launched the small caps fund, and its benefits
- Some of the fund's holdings and why we purchased them
- Update on the small caps market
- How to analyse small businesses
- Plus have your questions answered
To send questions beforehand or during the event, please use the comment box below.