Ask Max: Your questions answered

The bring-forward rule, appealing an ATO ruling, splitting property with a SMSF, TTRs, asset allocation, and pension queries.

PORTFOLIO POINT: Max Newnham has spent 30 years working with – and writing about – small businesses and SMSFs. Each week he draws upon this experience to answer the questions of Eureka Report members.

This week:

I am 62 years old with a SMSF/pension fund, still working and will settle a property sale in October. I am planning to put the maximum of three years’ worth of $450,000 into my pension fund via super. Is that still the rule?


SMS Code Sent…

Hi {{ user.FirstName }}

Looks like you've already taken a free trial

We have sent you a code via SMS to {{user.DayPhone}}

please enter this code below to activate your membership

If you didn't receive SMS code please

Looks you are already a member. Please enter your password to proceed

Verify your mobile number to unlock a FREE trial

Please sign up for full access

Updating information

Please wait ...

Related Articles