For some time now the team at Eureka Report has been working hard to make our product offering to you better than ever.
Under the umbrella and guidance of our listed parent company InvestSMART (ASX:INV), Eureka Report has evolved from a content-only website to a powerful integrated system that incorporates sophisticated portfolio management tools, financial products, research and ASX stock recommendations.
Our team of financial experts is bigger, and growing all the time, and includes around 20 qualified stock analysts, licensed advisors, economists, and experts in self-managed superannuation funds.
Now, to make your investment journey even smoother, we have relaunched the Eureka Report website with a crisp new layout to give you even easier access to our research, our stock recommendations and our portfolio tools.
Don’t worry. All the content features of Eureka Report are still available, although some of them have been relocated on our home page to allow for better site navigation.
So, what are the key changes to Eureka Report?
- The first thing you will notice is the redesign of the home page layout, showing all our latest articles. On the right-hand side are our four most recent stock recommendations, however you can find all of them by clicking on the Recommendations heading at the top of the page.
- A behind-the-scenes change is that the new Eureka Report website is now much faster than before, with new coding functionality enabling quicker loading of articles and images, including on mobile phones and other devices.
- We have now added an Events section onto the home page, so you can quickly view and book into our ongoing Smart Investor Sessions and into other regular events, such as Advisor Q&A.
- Another new feature is Q&A, where you will be able to send specific company and investment questions to our stock analysts, and general advice questions to our licensed financial advisors.
- The SuperAdvice section recently added to Eureka Report incorporates everything you need to know around Investment Strategy, Superannuation, Retirement, SMSF Compliance and Tax.
- Our Portfolios area has been expanded, to enable quick access to our Intelligent Investor Growth and Income Portfolios, and to our portfolios and content covering Exchange-Traded Funds and Listed Investment Companies.
- The new Interactive section includes all our latest videos, including interviews with chief executives, fund managers, product specialists and financial advisors.
- You can still access all your other favourite content, including the Weekend Briefing and Weekly Review PDFs for Eureka Report and Intelligent Investor, Stock Market Reports and Broker Alerts.
Expect to see more changes to the website over time as we add on more new features to improve your content and investment experience.
Your feedback to us, especially in terms of how we can improve Eureka Report, has been and will continue to be invaluable.
We hope you really enjoy the new website, and if you have any questions please contact our dedicated customer support team on 1800 458 656.