Could rate cuts force some rash cash withdrawals?
Evan Lucas joins James Kirby in The Money Cafe this week for a lengthy chat on the state of the economy, where rates are going, and how investors can respond.
This week on The Money Cafe, James Kirby and Evan Lucas discuss the following topics:
- A broad view of the Australian economy.
- Inflation and the debate around next week’s rate decision.
- What would happen if the sea of cash holdings leave the banks.
- Why property markets are stabilising.
- How low can the Aussie dollar go before the pain really hits?
- Why we need clarity on index funds.
- The questions to ask yourself before hiring a mortgage broker.
Join the Conversation...
There are comments posted so far.
Chief Market Strategist