Are unicorns enjoying the last of the bull run?
This week on The Money Café, James Kirby and Alan Kohler discuss Beyond Meat and other billion dollar stocks, question whether Scott Morrison is doing deals with Clive Palmer, discuss Wall Street hitting its highest closing on record and much more.
This week on The Money Cafe, James Kirby and I discuss the following topics:
- Are more RBA cuts necessary?
- Wall Street hits its highest closing on record.
- Beyond Meat and other 1 billion dollar stocks.
- Do commodities still influence the AUD?
- Is Nearmap still the most outstanding stock of the year?
- Are tech markets gaining momentum in Australia?
- Will Clive Palmer's 30 million dollar wager work?
- Coffee prices still not dropping despite rising supply.
- Why capped fees are making ETFs a viable investment.
- Answer a number of listener questions.
Join the Conversation...
There are comments posted so far.